Subject: BIOMATDB Surveys
From: "Miguel Mateu Sanz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 11:43:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

We are members of the project BIOMATDB: Advanced Database for Biomaterials 
with Data Analysis and Visualisation Tools extended by a Marketplace with 
Digital Advisors, funded by Horizon Europe (Grant Agreement No 101058779). 
We are contacting you to ask you to participate in a 15-minutes online 
survey:

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/BIOMATDB-Marketplace-Survey> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/BIOMATDB-Marketplace-Survey

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/BIOMATDB-Database-Survey> 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/BIOMATDB-Database-Survey> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/BIOMATDB-Database-Survey

The main objective of the BIOMATDB project is to develop a database and 
marketplace for medical biomaterials to support the European market. In this 
context, a central focus of the project is to gather opinions and inputs 
from experts in order to tailor the BIOMATERIAL DATABASE and the BIOMATERIAL 
MARKETPLACE to the needs of future end users.

Based on your expertise in the field, we believe that this survey could be a 
great opportunity for you to contribute your valuable experience to help us 
tailor the BIOMATERIAL DATABASE and MARKETPLACE to your professional needs.

All responses are collected anonymously and the data will be used only for 
the purpose of the BIOMATDB project.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. In case you are not 
interested in participating, we would appreciate it if you could put us in 
touch with interested contacts.

Yours sincerely,

Miguel

BIOMATDB project website:  <http://www.biomatdb.eu> www.biomatdb.eu

BIOMATDB X (formerly Twitter): <https://twitter.com/biomatdb>  @biomatdb

BIOMATDB LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/biomatdb/> biomatdb

BIOMATDB email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

--
Miguel Mateu Sanz, PhD

Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya - UPC

Biomaterials, Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering Group

Dept. Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering (CMEM)
EEBE-Barcelona East School of Engineering
Av. Eduard Maristany, 10-14. Building I-4.3
08019 Barcelona (Spain)
http://biomaterials.upc.edu